english
stringlengths
1
5.15k
cantonese
stringlengths
1
1.36k
I'm hungry, and I'm going to call Kadi.
我好肚餓,要叫加底。
The first time I saw a phone call before, people were shocked and their communication with people was disrupted
以前第一次見到電話時 啲人就驚人同人之間嘅交流會受到破壞
Fight
打鬥
bunny
兔仔
platform
The solo tour of "God of Songs" is coming to an end.
「歌神」嘅巡迴個唱即將去到最後一站。
Get ready
諗住
The rain was wet
落雨絲濕
Linguistics doesn't directly teach you other languages.
語言學並唔會直接令你學到其他語言。
Taxable property
應課税物業
Ah Hui accidentally dropped Ah Xin's favorite cup.
阿輝唔小心整跌阿欣最鍾意嗰隻杯。
It's not Fat Hao, I definitely recognize Fat Hao. There's a little fat guy who is in our class again. I don't remember very much.
唔係肥豪,肥豪我實認得喇。有個肥仔又係我哋班𡃉。唔係好記得。
precious
矜貴
In the past, people sang mountain songs to convey affection.
以前嘅人唱山歌傳情。
Then you will say, "Naughty, the FedEx set will work in United States, but not in Bulgaria."
跟著你會話 , “ 唓 , 聯邦快遞呢套喺美國就行得通咯 , 保加利亞就唔掂啦 。
Calm down, it's okay.
定啲嚟,冇事嘅。
Hot and sour soup is quite appetizing.
酸辣湯幾開胃。
Hey, he said that he was invincible in the world, and there were a few things he didn't expect.
唓,佢講就天下無敵,預咗佢冇料到㗎啦。
Ah Yuan even still reunited with Ah Chen, releasing his suspicions on the surface, but in essence he was only observing the results.
阿源甚至仍然同阿琛再會,表面冰釋前嫌,實質只為觀察成果。
Don't touch the switch with wet hands and be careful of leakage.
唔好濕住手掂電掣,小心漏電。
Catch word lice
捉字虱
Get out if you don't get helped, and don't get in the way of stop-and-go here.
唔幫得手就出去,唔好喺度行行企企阻住晒。
You're all blessed!
你呢牌都執福喎!
My wife is also always worried that when she goes out of the door, she doesn't turn off the gas, doesn't turn off the faucet, doesn't turn off the lights, and doesn't close the windows and doors.
老婆都成日好擔心出門口嗰陣,冇閂煤氣,冇閂水喉,冇熄燈,冇閂埋啲窗門。
He had two dead bridges
佢有兩度死橋
What kind of thing is Zhu Rongji now? It's just an idle position to chat, Zhu Rongji.
而家朱鎔基係乜嘢啊?做一個閒-閒位來𡃉咋,朱鎔基。
They're always going to give you a solution and the whole world is finding these people
佢哋總會畀到解決方法你 而且全世界都揾到呢啲人
The mouth is on the side of the road
口在路邊
Sit down!
埋便坐吖!
Does anyone live at 3 Zao Li Ya Road, Ho Man Tin?
有無人住喺何文田棗梨雅道三號
Send money cold
發錢寒
Trim of the dress
禮衣邊
There is a big gain
大有斬獲
I can enjoy loving you from the beginning
能從頭享受愛你
Ka. Cappuccino…
喀。Cappuccino…
Buffy
布菲
fail
撞板
Their innovative technology can record EEG or electrical activity 3/4 is still recorded in real time, so that we can see that the brain performs different functions, and then detect some small abnormalities in these functions: vision, attention, language, and vocalization
佢哋呢种创新嘅技术 可以记录EEG脑电图或者电流活动 ¾ 仲喺实时记录 咁样我哋就可以睇到 大脑执行不同嘅功能 然后检测出啲好细微嘅异常 喺呢啲功能之中 视觉 , 注意力 , 语言 , 发声
Taiwanese language, perhaps called Taiwanese vernacular and Taiwanese, is a writing system that conforms to and integrates Taiwan's discourse, its own vocabulary and foreign words, and is mainly popular in Taiwan, Fujian, Guangdong, Singapore and Malaysia. In modern times, with the arrival of missionaries in East Asia, a set of vernacular characters written in Romaji was developed for missionary needs (later the Ministry of Education of Taiwan produced another set of highly corresponding Tailuo characters). Both of them are the dominant systems in today's Taiwanese writing, and even the writing mode of Hanluo mixed writing was produced by the two of them in the same article. Due to the lack of literacy education in the mother tongue, more than ninety percent of the Taiwan who use Taiwan dialect are illiterate or semi-literate in Taiwanese and do not know it Taiwan.
臺語文,或者叫做臺語白話文、臺文,係一種符合並融合臺灣話語法、本身詞彙同埋外來詞彙嘅書寫系統,主要流行於臺灣、福建、廣東一帶、新加坡同埋馬來西亞。傳統嘅臺語文型式係由傳統漢字同臺閩漢字一同行文所組成嘅;近代以來,隨住傳教士來到東亞,為咗傳教需要另外發展出一套以羅馬字為書寫文字嘅白話字(後來臺灣教育部又另製一套高度對應嘅臺羅字)。兩者都係今日臺語文書寫上嘅優勢系統,甚至以兩者一同行文而產生咗漢羅混寫的書寫模式。由於母語讀寫教育嘅缺乏,使用臺灣話嘅臺灣人有九成以上係臺語文文盲或者半文盲而且唔自知;因此,臺灣人喺報章、媒體同網絡上成日用現代標準漢語音義相近嘅字詞來書寫母語,導致產生咗好多錯別字。
Such a coincidence?
咁啱嘅?
The knife loses money after a long time
刀用得耐就蝕
You were so cute!
你嗰時好得意咯!
But when I was in college, I realized that technology is not going to be accepted by humans because it is useful.
但係當我讀大學果陣 , 我意識到 , 技術唔會因為佢有用 而被人類接受 ,
The Policy Address has devoted a lot of ink to environmental issues.
施政報告喺環保課題度落咗唔少筆墨。
I just filmed with him for a year
我淨係同佢拍咗一年拖
How do you makesense?
點makesense法啊?
It's not as simple as you think
冇你諗得咁簡單
Didn't you report it?
你唔係報咗𡃉嚹咩?
With a rental rate of about $100 to $200 per square foot and an area of about 700 to 1,500 square inches, the mall is divided into six themed areas, including fashion and fashion, beauty and cosmetics, watches and jewellery, electronic audio-visual, specialty food and beverage and hypermarket. Among them, the tenant with the most rented space in the mall is fusion by ParknShop supermarket. The nearly 8,000-square-foot Golden Harvest Cinemas Line is the second largest tenant, with five cinemas and 400 seats. In addition, large tenants who have been announced to enter the mall include Langsi International Kindergarten.
商場店舖每呎租金大概100至200蚊,面積大概700至1,500平方呎,分為6大主題區域,包括潮流服裝、美容及化妝品、鐘錶珠寶、電子影音、特色餐飲同埋大型超市。其中商場入面租用面積最多嘅商戶係fusion by ParknShop超級市場。而佔地近8000呎嘅嘉禾院線就係第二大租戶,間戲院入面會設有5間影院、400個座位。另外,已經公佈進駐商場嘅大型租戶仲有朗思國際幼稚園。
He does. I've just heard from people. You know I didn't make any money from him.
佢做。我都係聽人講個𡃉啫喎。你知我冇揾佢𡃉喇。
Chemical substances
化學物質
You can narrow down the range of options you want depending on the side effects.
您可以根據副作用的情況 去收窄要選擇嘅範圍 。
Looking to the future
展望未來
Offended this kid, I think you're in a lot of trouble this time.
得罪咗呢條友,我諗你今次一身蟻喇。
Song charts
歌曲排行榜
Just now I saw them walking around, as if they couldn't find a spot.
頭先我睇到佢哋行嚟行去,好似搵唔到啲位噉。
Whatever others say, he says what he says, and he responds to the worm.
人講乜佢講乜,正一應聲蟲。
Strict teachers produce high apprentices
嚴師出高徒
Singing quietly, like a little mosquito. I don't know what to do.
細細聲唱歌,好似蚊滋咁細聲噉。都唔知做乜。
Reward
打賞
And I don't like it - it's just me together, and I think, ouch, it's boring, it's like this all day.
同埋我又唔鐘意-即係我一齊呢我又覺得,哎吔,好似好悶噉成日都齊噉樣。
I hate people smoking!
我至憎人食煙!
The red mud will deteriorate after the rain
紅毛泥畀雨𢱕過就變質㗎喇
Straight men
直男
Dark
黑麻麻
Water tight
水緊
On one's mind
掛住
Founded in 1920 by the villagers of Chung Pak Long, Bowen School was the first registered school in the New Territories, or one of the earliest aided schools, when the government subsidized the school with an annual subsidy of HK$60. The school consisted of a school building and a high block, and was expanded in 1948, 1954 and 1962 to accommodate students from other villages. During the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong, schools were forced to close and did not resume until 1946. In 1950, the school opened its first six-class primary school, which was a milestone in the development of education in the New Territories. In 1965, the school established Bowen Kindergarten, which was very prosperous. In the 1980s, school enrollment declined in the face of competition from urban schools and the threat of declining enrolment rates. In 1993, the school became full-time and began to accept mainland students, but it was finally closed in the 2000s. The current main building and the school premises since 1954 are classified as Grade 3 historic buildings by the Antiquities and Monuments Office.
博文學校由松柏塱村民喺1920年建立,係新界第一間註冊學校,亦係最早期嘅資助學校之一,當時政府每年向學校資助港幣60元辦學。學校由校舍及高座組成,喺1948年、1954年同1962年擴建過,擴充課室接收來自第啲村落嘅學生。日佔香港期間,學校被迫關閉,去到1946年先至復課。1950年,學校首次開辦6班小學,係新界教育發展嘅里程碑。1965年,學校成立博文幼稚園,規模盛極一時。踏入1980年代,學校面對市區學校嘅競爭同收生率日漸減少嘅威脅,入學人數下降。1993年,學校轉為全日制並開始接收內地學生,之但係到2000年代卒之停辦。而今校舍主樓及1954年起嘅校舍俾古物古蹟辦事處列為三級歷史建築。
Good luck with that afternoon interview, come on!
祝你晏晝個面試順風順水,加油!
He watched as his wallet fell into the water, and he couldn't do anything
佢眼光光睇住個荷包跌咗落水,冇晒符
A prosperous and powerful country
興盛富強嘅國家
How can the pot of Donggua be expressive in Cantonese
煲東瓜邊有廣東話咁傳神
Always don't work and don't bother to get juice
成日唔做嘢懶到出汁
I don't agree with what you're saying.
你講嘅嘢,我唔認同。
Shoulder-up
起膊
There's a big order that can't be compared.
有個大單真係冇得頂啊。
Let's take a first step to see where the ball flies
我哋第一步睇下個波飛去邊
At the beginning of the Warring States period, it was the highest official position in the Qin State, and it held the military and political power. When it came to Shang Ying's reform, Shang Ying became a twentieth rank lord system in order to reward some military merits, among which Daliang Zao was listed as the sixteenth level, also known as Da Shangzao. In the tenth year of King Qin Hui (328 BC), following the system of some vassal states in the Central Plains, the post of Xiangguo was added to grasp the military and political power, and Daliang was changed to be used as a knighthood, which was used in the Han Dynasty. Some famous ministers of the Qin State who have made military merits have also been awarded the title of Great Liangzao, such as Shang Ying, Gongsun Yan, Bai Qi, etc.
喺戰國初係秦國嘅最高官職,係掌握著軍政大權。到咗商鞅變法嘅時候,商鞅為咗獎勵啲軍功俾人,就整咗個二十等爵制,其中將大良造列到第十六級,亦叫做大上造。到咗秦惠王十年(前328年),仿效中原啲諸侯國制度,加設咗相國一職掌握軍政大權之後,大良造就轉咗做爵名用,沿用到漢王朝。秦國嘅一啲有立過軍功嘅名臣,都獲封過做大良造,譬如係商鞅、公孫衍、白起等。
Every male resident of the New Territories has the right to demand the construction of a small house.
每個新界原居民嘅男丁都有權利要求興建丁屋。
His stomach hurt so much that he slammed into the bed
佢肚痛到捵床捵席
If I don't use the TV or computer, I'll turn off the drag.
如果我唔用電視或電腦,就會熄咗個拖蘇。
Typhoon Signal No. 8 is very windy, and Tseung Kwan O Environmental Avenue is now windy and rainy
八號風球好大風,將軍澳環保大道依家橫風橫雨
However, our dreams didn't end with the simulation of being on Mars
但係 , 我哋嘅夢想 未因為做到模擬身處火星而完結
It can't be done
攪唔掂
He is an inward-looking, inward-spirited child
他是內歛、不善表逹內心的孩子
Elevated
高架
He sold counterfeit goods and sealed the shop for customs at his own expense.
佢賣假貨,俾海關封舖係咎由自取嘅。
He and I have always been friends
我同佢一直keep住朋友關係
Silver foot strap
銀腳帶
It's naughty. You find two of the least familiar ones to record like this.
咪係囖。你揾着兩個最唔熟嘅來錄音噉樣。
If you go on vacation, then you're really on vacation
你去度假 , 咁你就係真真正正咁度假
Structured relay data is a relay of data containers that indicates how to organize composite objects.
結構性中繼資料係有關於資料容器嘅中繼資料,指示如何整理複合嘅物件。
If you buy something with a new card, you will also receive a credit credit.
用新卡買嘢仲會送簽帳額㗎。
If the effect is not good enough, find someone
效果唔夠好嘅話先搵人啦
The boss invited me to go to Yuen Long Cotton Tree Knight Restaurant to eat Western toast and drink milk tea
老闆請我去元朗紅棉徑間餐廳食西多士飲奶茶
Oh. Hey, you have a new watch.
哦。咦你有隻新錶喎。
Sunner
晒士
After sitting for so long, it's time to pay the bill.
坐咗咁耐,都係時候埋單撇喇。
domestic market
國內市場
The company gives such a high salary, which is simply an irresistible temptation, which makes me want to change jobs.
呢間公司畀咁高人工,簡直係擋唔住嘅誘惑,搞到我好想跳槽。