Missing model in leadboard

by legolasyiu - opened

You can submit this model to run and it should show up eventually.

It was tested and there is a result

Thanks for your hint. Now I can also view the result of my submission (google/gemma-2-2b-jpn-it) that finishes around the same time of yours.. As to when it will get published at the leaderboard, I would like to know as well.

I heard it takes awhile until they put in the leaderboard. I also have failed model too. No response yet for both. Hopefully they respond.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @legolasyiu ,

According to our FAQ, please, provide the request file for your model next time, you can find it here in Requests dataset. Here is the request file for your model:
https://huggingface.co/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/requests/blob/main/EpistemeAI2/Fireball-Meta-Llama-3.1-8B-Instruct-Agent-0.005-128K-code-COT_eval_request_False_float16_Original.json

The Leaderboard restarts automatically, so no, we don't put models into the leaderboard manually, but sometimes we can trigger the restart manually to add all recently evaluated models, usually we do it on Monday. Also, please note that we can only respond to discussions on weekdays, so we don't monitor discussions on weekends

As I checked now, you can find your model on the Leaderboard, please, check out my screenshot

Let me close this discussion, please, feel free to open a new one in case of any questions!

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 13.31.21.png

alozowski changed discussion status to closed