[Comic] Panel 1: Scene: Vibrant underwater background with corals and seaweed. Chara...(colorful, childish, ocean, lobster, crab)

by sarmlcmedeiros - opened

Story prompt:

Panel 1: Scene: Vibrant underwater background with corals and seaweed. Characters: A crab (Carlo) and a lobster (Luna). Dialogue: Carlo: "I still think crabs are the best crustaceans! We have the best mobility on the sand." Luna: "Oh, don't be silly, Carlo! Lobsters have huge claws that can face any danger!" Panel 2: Scene: Same underwater background. A shrimp (Cami) joins the conversation, holding a book about crustaceans. Dialogue: Cami: "Guys, I read that all of us crustaceans have something unique. For example, our exoskeleton is really amazing for protection and growth!" Carlo and Luna (in unison): "Really?!" Panel 3: Scene: A group of crustaceans gathered around the open book, showing a section about crustacean diversity. Dialogue: Cami: "Look, crabs, lobsters, and shrimp have special adaptations, but each one is important to the marine ecosystem." Luna: "Wow, I never thought of it that way." Panel 4: Scene: All the crustaceans smiling and hugging each other warmly. Dialogue: Carlo: "I think we have a lot to learn from each other." Luna: "I agree! Together, we’re an unbeatable team!" Cami: "And most importantly, we’re all amazing crustaceans!"

Style/character prompt:

colorful, childish, ocean, lobster, crab

Preset:

American (modern)

Comic:

Drag & drop your comic image (converted to JPG) here!