Individual panel and inpainting prompts request

by ChazzyBrighut - opened

I have finally broken down and installed SDXL locally, mostly to refine and inpaint from the beautiful outputs here.

I'm am having a RIDICULOUS time getting things looking in the same general style as your fabulous modern comic. I have copied the notes from these forums and discord and use:

"intricate details",
"award winning",
"high resolution"
"single panel",
// "2010s",
// "digital print",
// "color comicbook",
// "color drawing"

And Negative prompt:
"manga",
"anime",
"american comic",
"action",
"grayscale",
"monochrome",
"photo",
"painting",
"3D render"

Steps: 70, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 188304900, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 31e35c80fc, Model: sd_xl_base_1.0, Refiner: sd_xl_refiner_1.0 [7440042bbd], Refiner switch at: 0.8

I'm using regular SDXL and the regular refiner, but can't figure out if maybe yours uses Euler or some other sampler, 40 steps instead of 70, or maybe refiner is cut out?

I can't find the recipe.

Images made with the listed prompts are coming out looking like stained glass, whereas I'm getting decent (but very different!) results asking for art styles of specific artists. I'm aiming for internal consistency and any help is appreciated!

Linking the Discord discussion here for those who are interested:

https://discord.com/channels/1058692514288238633/1150171985222062171/1183598933130350763

I have a feeling the people behind this have left.. Nothings been replied to in 22 days or something from what i can see :(

Nah, jbilcke is the dude! He made this beautiful marvel. Once I get an "artist like" or proper sampler info etc, I think we'll be in business.

I have a feeling the people behind this have left.. Nothings been replied to in 22 days or something from what i can see :(

Don't worry, I'm still here!

But it is not a group of people, I am actually the sole developer on my space, which means it is sometimes a bit difficult to keep track of everything

for instance when I'm busy working adding support for custom LoRA models to the AI Comic Factory then I don't have time to fix the bugs on the AI Bedtime Story generator etc

Oh okay. my bad then