english
stringlengths 0
3.27k
| non_english
stringlengths 0
13.3k
|
---|---|
I'm among the crowds in the street. | 我和别人一起走在街上 |
Fourteen years have passed. | 十四年过去了 |
I don't even remember his hands very well. | 我甚至记不清楚那双手了 |
I still remember the pain a little bit. | 痛苦嘛 我还记得一点儿 |
Tonight? | 今天晚上吗 |
Yes, I remember it tonight. | 是的 今晚我想起了这些事 |
But one day I will no longer remember it. | 但是 有朝一日 我将不再记得往事 |
At all. | 压根儿不记得 |
Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
Tomorrow at this time | 明天这个时候 |
I'll be thousands of miles from you. | 我将同你相隔万里 |
Does your husband know this story? | 你丈夫 他知道这件事吗 |
So I'm the only one? | 那么 只有我一个人知道 |
I'm the only one who knows! | 只有我知道 只有我一个人知道 |
Be quiet. | 别说了 |
It's so nice sometimes to be with someone! | 啊 有时候 跟某个人在一起有多好啊 |
Tell me more. | 再谈谈吧 |
Tell me. | 说啊 |
In a few years, when I have forgotten you, and other adventures like this one will happen to me from sheer force of habit, | 几年后 当我把你淡忘时 当类似这样的艳事 又出于习惯势力发生时 |
I'll remember you as the symbol of love's forgetfulness. | 我将缅怀你 就像怀念被遗忘的爱情那样 |
I'll think of this story as of the horror of forgetting. | 当我想起遗忘的可怕时 我将会想起这段艳事 |
I already know it. | 我现在就知道我会那样做的 |
Don't things ever stop at night in Hiroshima? | 在广岛 这种夜生活永无休止吗 |
No, they never stop. | 在广岛 这种夜生活永无休止 |
I like that. | 我多喜欢这样 |
Cities where there's always someone awake, day or night. | 喜欢这种无论白昼还是黑夜 总有人醒着的不夜城 |
Sometimes we have to avoid thinking about the problems life presents. | 有时候 应该尽量不要去想 尘世给人造成的困难 |
Otherwise we'd suffocate. | 要不然 这个世界就完全会变得令人窒息 |
Get away from me. | 离开我吧 |
The sun hasn't risen yet. | 天还没有亮 |
We'll probably die without ever seeing each other again. | 很可能 我们死之前再也不会见面了 对吗 |
Yes, probably. | 是的 很可能 |
Unless, perhaps, one day... a war... | 除非 有朝一日 也许... 战争... |
You think you know, but no. | 你自以为知道 其实不然 |
Never. | 永远不会知道 |
In her youth in Nevers she had a German love. | 她曾经在内韦尔 有一个年轻的德国情人 |
We'll go to Bavaria, my love, and we'll get married. | 我们将要到巴伐利亚去 我的爱 而且 我们将要结为夫妻 |
She never went to Bavaria. | 她永远也没去成 |
Let those who never went to Bavaria dare speak to her of love! | 让那些从未去过巴伐利亚的人 斗胆同她谈论爱情吧 |
You were not quite dead yet. | 你当时并没有完全死去 |
I told our story. | 我向别人讲述了我们的故事 |
I cheated on you tonight with that stranger. | 我今天晚上同这个陌生人一起欺骗了你 |
I told our story. | 我讲述了我们的故事 |
You see, it was there to tell. | 瞧 这件事是可以对别人叙述的 |
Fourteen years since I've tasted an impossible love! | 十四年了 我对不可能的爱情... 已经找不到感觉了 |
Since Nevers. | 自从离开内韦尔以来 |
Look how I'm forgetting you. | 瞧我把你忘得一干二净... |
Look how I've forgotten you. | 瞧我把你忘得一干二净 |
Look at me. | 看看我吧 |
I'm going to stay in Hiroshima. | 我将留在广岛 |
With him. Every night. | 每天夜里和他在一起 |
In Hiroshima. | 在广岛 |
I'm going to stay here. Here. | 我将留在这里 这里 |
Stay in Hiroshima. | 留在广岛吧 |
Of course I'll stay in Hiroshima with you. | 当然 我将留在广岛... 和你一起 |
I'm so miserable! | 我是多么不幸 |
I wasn't expecting this at all. You understand? | 我压根儿没有料到 你明白... |
Go away! | 你走开吧 |
I couldn't possibly leave you. | 我不能离开你 |
Stay in Hiroshima with me. | 和我一起留在广岛吧 |
He's going to walk towards me. | 他就要朝我走来 |
He's going to take me by the shoulders. | 他将搂住我的双肩 |
He's going to kiss me. | 他将亲吻我 |
He's going to kiss me and I'll be lost. | 他将亲吻我... 而我将不知所措 |
I meet you. | 我遇见你 |
This city was tailor-made for love. | 这座城市天生就适合恋爱 |
You fit my body like a glove. | 你天生就适合我的身体 |
Who are you? You're destroying me. | 你是谁 你害了我 |
I was hungry. | 我那时饥不择食 |
Hungry for infidelity, for adultery, for lies, and for death. | 渴望不贞 与人通奸 撒谎骗人 但求一死 |
I always have been. | 很久以来 一直这样 |
I had no doubt you'd cross my path one day. | 我料到 你总有一天会突然出现在我面前 |
I waited for you calmly, with boundless impatience. | 我平静地 极其不耐烦地等待着你 |
Devour me. | 吞噬我吧 |
Deform me to your likeness, so that no one after you will ever again understand the reason for so much desire. | 按照你的形象使我变样吧 以便在你之后 没有任何人会理解 为什么会有如此强烈的欲望 |
We'll be alone, my love. | 我的爱 我们将单独相处 |
Night will never end. | 黑夜将永无止境 |
The day will never dawn again on anyone. | 太阳将永不升起 |
Never again. | 永远 |
At last. | 总之 永远不再升起 |
You're still destroying me. | 你害了我 |
You're good for me. | 你对我真好 |
We'll mourn the departed day in good conscience and with goodwill. | 我们将怀着满腔诚意 问心无愧地哀悼那消逝的太阳 |
There'll be nothing else for us to do but mourn the departed day. | 我们将没有别的事情要做 惟有哀悼那消逝的太阳 |
Time will pass. Only time. | 时光将流逝 惟有时光流逝而去 |
And a time will come when we can no longer name what it is that binds us. | 然而 时光也会到来 到那时 我们将一点儿也说不出 究竟是什么使我们俩结合 |
Its name will gradually be erased from our memory until it vanishes completely. | 那个字眼将渐渐从我们的记忆中消失 然后 它将消失得无影无踪 |
Perhaps there's a chance you'll stay. | 也许 你有可能留下吧 |
You know very well. | 你知道得很清楚 |
Staying is even more impossible than leaving. | 欲离不能 欲留更不能 |
A week. | 再留一星期 |
Three days. | 三天 |
Time enough for what? | 这点时间做什么呢 |
To live from it? To die from it? | 用来活命 还是用来殉情 |
Time enough to know which. | 用来弄清楚该怎么办 |
There is no such thing. | 这种时间不存在 |
Neither time enough to live from it, nor time enough to die from it. | 既没有用来活命的时间 也没有用来殉情的时间 |
So I don't give a damn. | 所以 我才不在乎呢 |
I would prefer you had died in Nevers. | 我宁愿你当初死在内韦尔 |
So would I. | 我也宁愿这样 |